Tuesday 4 January 2011

My Day at Dubai Mall

By the way forgot to tell you all about what happened at the Dubai Mall. Shopping Festival has not started yet...As I'm an inexperienced Dubai girl I thought so... But both Bloomingdales and Galeries Lafayette had good sales. So check out the Jeans Department at Bloomingdale's if you live in Dubai and are in need. They have between 30% and 60% off on all denim brands except JBrand and Seven. Says something about how popular these brands are. Most of the mall was not on Sale but close to...Well what else. Not much. I got myself a pair of jeans so I´m happy. Basic and blue...what else.
I bought a black cardigan at Gap, school socks for my kids and had lunch at Joe´s Sushi. Mmm.
Ashley Greene in the JBrand 910 skinny leg.

No comments:

Post a Comment